Sunday, July 15, 2018

Week 3: Eastside Catholic & Our Lady of Fatima & St. Mary Anacortes - Sunday

Hi, My name is Micah Apple, yes, apple like the fruit, yes your apple/fruit joke was hilarious.  Today we arrived at agape and delivered the donations we had collected and headed into the church.  First we played some games, like: "get in a line in birthday order without talking" THAT was interesting.  after that we played some get to know you games we listened to the same bible verse three times and the third time we had to put ourselves in the verse.  I was a bystander as Jesus got baptized and it honestly helped me see it in a different way.  I saw Jesus as a person and not some imaginary being. Today was fun, but uneventful. -Micah 


Hello. My name is Ellery Lorraine, well technically Ellery Norton. Me  along with eight other children and four teachers, we boarded a miniature bus with mediocre air conditioning and 90 degrees as the temperature.. Me being an eight grader i boarded the bus with three seventh grade boys i did not know. As we got on i-90 with Anne-Marie 2002 blowing from the speakers and a chaperone dancing, we quickly became aquanticis which, the hope is to blossom into friends throughout the week. Then me and another girl, attempted to avoid bonding opportunnities with other kids, however we got stuck making a motion and are name in front of the group. However, these"bonding situations ended up being, well fun. Then started the reflections,m we first were read the bible verse, Peter 4:10. We found what this meant to us. To Nolan Wright an eight grader at Eastside Catholic said, "I had time to reflect on my two giving handsI am going to use this week. I will try to be an example, and follow the example of St. Francis my schools Saint, and the camps Saint, St. Clare". Today was the intro to the week and it seems that is looks pretty great. Thanks for reading to the end. -Ellery Lorrainre

No comments:

Post a Comment