Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thursday Party Day!!

Ok guys, today was the last full day at AGAPE!!! I personally am soooooo sad about that. I know the title says party day but before all that all the kids here went around the neighborhood and stuck flyers telling people that even more people will be comeing next week for another food drive! Then we all went to the YMCA to swim ( Which was soo fun...I went of the diving board!) and to shower. Not showering everyday with 50 people can get a little...natural smelling haha :) Then we went and had a BB with our friends at sunset. it was sooo fun my friend Gena and I played dodgeball...I was definatley not the best... ;) When we got back we had prayer and then we had ICE CREAM and a dance party. After that we got kicked back down to the basement and now were partying down their instead of upstairs.

Bye!! Betty and Terese :)

No comments:

Post a Comment