Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Epic!!!!!!!! Agape food bank


Hi my name is Eddie Ramirez Banda and I have been going to Agape for two years and today we went and organize the most epic(!) food bank. But first we had to buy many thing that were perishable, food and diapers, load, unload, and planning out things. When we started the food bank I felt like a very important person. "Mama T" stands for Mother Teresa. That's what I learned at Agape. In our book their was this Question that said "who did you see Jesus in during the food bank?" Well my Answer was: I'm not sure who said it but some famous person said "when you serve someone in need you serve Jesus and God." And the one I served were migrant workers and that was my Answer. There was this kid and he was a very shy kid and the kid was holding a tech deck so my friend Hudson got the a bunny. The kid was shy at the bunny but then he grabbed it and I know he loved it and that's all I have to say for today.              


                                                                                                 FROM    
                                                                                                             Edward Ramirez Banda


Today was a very happy day.  We got ready for the food bank!  We started by separating the clothes that people gave to us.  After that we set up the food.  Then all of the people who needed food and clothing came and got what they needed.  I was happy and proud to help out the people in need.                                                              
                                                                                                From,
                                                                                                  Bella Valdivia

No comments:

Post a Comment