Sunday, June 30, 2019

Week 2: Mary Queen of Peace, St. Rose & Holy Disciples- Sunday

Today was Sunday, and although there were not an abundant amount of activities, we did have time for some reflection among our small groups. In our imaginative praying, we were able to experience the greatness of gods love and mercy. In addition, we explored the concept of God and his ability to work wonders in the midst of a poor spirit. It is clear through that God has come to love and raise up the poor spirited and disbelievers. Those who are open to Gods grace and mercy will experience it in the most miraculous of experiences. -Sam, Mary Queen of Peace  

My parish group arrived around 6 pm tonight, but we still accomplished quite a bit. We did not do any work-work, but we discussed what our goals for the week are, and how we can put them into action. I find it interesting how my group leader asked our participants some of the same questions that we thought of tonight, yet some of our answers changed drastically. An example of this is why we came to Agape. At first the answer was not clear to me, and I have been pondering this up until today, when the same question was asked again. I realized that I want to spread the love of Jesus, and help others to see the humanity in everyone, no matter what large influences in the world are saying. I want to help us come together as a country and not be separated by political boundaries, but instead be brought together by God's love. - Rhiannon Davies, Holy Disciples 

  Today was Sunday, we arrived earlier here at Agape. What I learned today so far that stood out to me was Humility. Although I don't know that much about it I hope to learn more by the end of my trip here. I also would like to learn about Gods mercy and how it works through people. We also discussed our goals for the week and learned a little about what we will be doing these next four days. - Isaac Mort, St. Rose Parish


2 comments:

  1. Great first impression reflections.
    God be with all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. thin queen mattress

    ReplyDelete