Thursday, July 18, 2019

Week 4 St John the Baptist - Thursday


Blogger #1: I am only human. God made me to be incomplete without His love, but he also made me in  ways that let me spread the same kind of love that he infinitely gives, Agape. I never had a great childhood, so to give these kids a chance at something I lacked was so emotional. Leaving these kids made my heartache and everyone in our group would agree that these kids left a mark in our hearts that will last forever, even if we forget their faces, but we also left something with them that I hope they never forget. Happiness and joy in days that are tough for kids that are so young to have to experience. I hope that we were able to relieve their troubles for the few hours we got to know them. Love, 
St. John the Baptist family

Blogger #2: "Blessed are they who mourn for they will be comforted". If this is true, then I need a lot of comforting right about now. This week has been long, awkward, difficult, fun, and most of all, memorable. I am without a doubt mourning the end of this week and the fact that we are leaving our dear friends we have made, but we will be comforted. Through the thought that we have made in impact in not only the kids we played with, but in the people we served through the food bank and in other ways. The thought that we have given people hope in some way, shape or form. I am grateful for this week at Agape. The staff, my peers, and the people we served. Thank you for this wonderful week of serving not only the people of this community, but God up above. It will be difficult to leave, but at least we know that we have made an everlasting impact on many people.
Thank you,
St. John the Baptist - Agape Volunteers


1 comment:

  1. HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM THIS GREAT COMPANY

    Hello my dear people, I am Linda McDonald, currently living in Austin Texas, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in April 2018 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills. I tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success, and most banks declined my credit ,do not full prey to those hoodlums at there that call them self-money lender they are all scam , all they want is your money and you well not hear from them again they have done it to me twice before I met Mr. David Wilson the most interesting part of it is that my loan was transfer to me within 74hours so I will advise you to contact Mr. David if you are interested in getting loan and you are sure you can pay him back on time you can contact him via email……… (davidwilsonloancompany4@gmail.com) No credit check, no cosigner with just 2% interest rate and better repayment plans and schedule if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan without collateral then contact Mr. David Wilson today for your loan

    They offer all kind of categories of loan they

    Short term loan (5_10years)
    Long term loan (20_40)
    Media term loan (10_20)
    They offer loan like
    Home loan............., Business loan........ Debt loan.......
    Student loan.........., Business startup loan
    Business loan......., Company loan.............. etc
    Email..........( davidwilsonloancompany4@gmail.com)
    When it comes to financial crisis and loan then David Wilson loan financial is the place to go please just tell him I Mrs. Linda McDonald direct you Good Luck.......................

    ReplyDelete