Monday, June 26, 2017

Week 2: St. Louise & St. Theresa - Monday

Today... it was probably one of the best experiences of my middle school life. I've met amazing little children that have spread love to everybody, and everything that was happening. That was the main part I remember. Other things we did was team building activities that helped me personally getting to know most people. Another thing we did was tabling, which was basically a food drive. Everybody had experienced "bad" people, and everyone experienced amazing, thoughtful people. Overall, today was a great day of learning about our faith and our friends.
- Zelda

Well today was... unique. not in a bad way but well let me just tell you. i think the highlight of my day was going to the migrant camp and playing with the children. i think the one that standed out the most to me was this one 15-17 year old kid (i do not know his real age) and he just got so into it and it made me realize how much we were helping these children and how happy they were happy to see us. later we had to go to some stores and kindly ask people to donate (the entire time i wanted to grab a mega phone and scream donate to us!!). but this taught me 2 things. how many kind people there are, and how many jerks their are. but it was over all great experience and i am surprised how much has happened and yet so little of this trip has happened
-Arthur





No comments:

Post a Comment