Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Week 5: St. Anthony's and St. Theresa's - Wednesday

today was a wonderful day lots of fun. waking up at 7:15 isn't so bad when working hard to make people happy is the reason. today we had our food drive and i was working on the toys and it broke my heart when i had to say no to the kids when they asked if they could have more then 1 toy but we wanted the kids to all get at least one so seeing there smiles and appreciating that they at least had one made me really happy to see there smiles. seeing the families smile to and seeing that they have a chance to feed there families made me really happy. seeing all those families  made me really happy. Am enjoying camp agape really much im learning and discovering new things and its amazing. una buen dia :) - sandy   

Today we worked at the Food Bank.  It was one of my favorite days!  I handed out lots of things and it made me so happy to see the joy on the peoples faces.  I felt so joyful because Foa (an adult leader from St. Teresa) kept me laughing the entire time.  It was one of the most memorable experiances I have had this year!  -Elaine 

Today we served 158 families, a record for the past few summers! Thank you all for your support and donations. We could not have done this without you! - Agape Staff


No comments:

Post a Comment