Sunday, August 7, 2016

Week 7: St. Joseph's & St. Gabriel's- Sunday

Niko N
Today is the first day at the Agape summer camp. Right when we got here we went down to our rooms to get everything set up. Then we all went up to the main room introduced our self with some games and team cheers. After the introductions we went over all the rules. Normal camp stuff. We then ended off with a group prayer. I am enjoying the camp so far and am excited to continue on to help others.


Jacob D.
With the end of the day nearing, I find myself learning more than I had ever expected. With the idea of the suffering that we have heard of and we will soon witness, I find myself praying for the less fortunate. I pray to for my society to know that if our brothers live in fear, our security is no longer fully secure. If our brothers hunger, we cannot eat without guilt. With this a pray for the common idea of a world that all of its inhabitants shall know bread and peace. I pray that the people of Agape will help us know this feeling and help us learn how to aid those who most need it. The people here will show us liberty loving people who are denied freedom, security, or opportunity. With the program for this week, we will learn the troubles of people. We will help the helpless in many ways. The mentality of the people here at Agape is to love those who are not loved. Furthermore, they will help us learn to love those who are not loved. They will also teach us how to live in solidarity so we can get the slightest glimpse into the lives of many who are less fortunate. The program seems to be good and I thank them for this opportunity. 








No comments:

Post a Comment