Sunday, July 12, 2015

Week 4: St. John the Baptist & St. Theresa- Sunday

Today was the first day of Agape and in all honestly, it was a really good experience. I met new people, played games, read for story time and did all these things to get to know myself and others. Even though it was the first day, I can feel the good vibes from all these people. This week will be a well rounded week. Well, that's all from me. GOO 'MERICAAAH!!!    -Cisco

Today was a better then I thought it would be. When we all said our goodbyes to family and set off on the drive to Agape I believed that I would have a hard time making new friends and wouldn't have anyone to talk to the first day, but when I got in the car and started talking I knew it would be a great time. When I got to the church and unpacked I saw even more unfamiliar faces before being welcomed in and immediately started playing group games, forming small groups to talk and generally getting to know each other. Overall I have high hopes for the next few days of helping in gods name. Amen. -Jacob B.

No comments:

Post a Comment