Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Week 2: Assumption and Sacred Heart - Wednesday

Today was the most coolest day of this whole week and today we set up for food bank it was nice to see the migrant kids pick a toy and leave with a smile on their face it was so cute. One kid was so nerves at the start but i stepped up and played with him and that's when I saw that he had Jesus in him he laughed and he kicked the ball back and forth with  me I loved it. Next I saw the next kid come up he was a part of the Lords plan cause our leader Doug told him that he would be a great engineer when he grows up and really got to me when I saw him do that it was the best, next we got to feed the migrant family's and we feed at lease 90-95 family's. I would really love to come back next year and experience it again.


By: Toby

1 comment:

  1. It's so great to read about personal encounters experienced by you, Toby. Thanks for writing!

    ReplyDelete