Sunday, July 27, 2014

Week 6: Holy Redeemer- Sunday

   The drive up was long, very interesting and fun. During the car ride, I had an exciting conversation with a couple of people in a different car during our hour of horrific traffic. Arriving at Sacred Heart today was great, although we were only here for a couple of hours and so far I am having a GREAT time. The experience that I had last year was amazing and I can't wait to work and sacrifice this week for the migrant workers. I have an awesome group and I am ready to get going on this fun and life changing week. I thought that the reflection questions really made me think about how I should live out this week, as well as, the things that I need to think of and work on. Also, this year we get the opportunity to put on Vacation Bible School (VBS) for the migrant workers' children of all ages.
                               Reporting from Bellingham,
                                                       Sammy From Vancouver, WA 

No comments:

Post a Comment